This Policy explains how we collect, use, disclose and protect Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information (as defined below) explicitly obtained through the App, as well as other information that is collected automatically by you as an App user without direct submission (hereinafter referred to as “” you”, “your”, “user” or “player”). This Policy applies to all services, features, products, games or content we offer (“Services”).
“Personal Information” is information that enables anyone to contact the User. A user’s full name, IP address, email address are other examples of personal information. “Sensitive Personal Information” includes account passwords.
By accessing the app, you agree to this policy regarding the collection, processing and use of your personal data by India. If you do not wish to share the mandatory personal information requested at registration, please do not access and register the application. The registration process cannot be completed until the information requested in the non-optional fields is provided.
1. Information collection
We collect certain information about their users directly from users, including from server logs and other data files.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure proper use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information collected online.
In order to allow access and gain authorized access to the content of the application, we obtain certain information from the user through the registration process, such as contact information (full name and phone number), email address, etc.
The following information may be automatically collected when you access and use the App:
- the type of equipment and hardware you use;
- your IP address;
- your browser type;
- Information about your use of the App (when, how, for how long, the account used to log in, the function/group used when logging in; status and number of devices; mode of operation);
- installation/smart devices (software/firmware versions of gateways and devices);
- date of first activation;
- GPS and/or WIFI location;
- the language you use, etc.
- The information we collect helps us manage the app, analyze its usage, protect the app and its content from inappropriate use, and improve the user experience.
In addition to the above, the following data may be collected from you through your manual entry:
- date of birth;
- phone number;
- PAN (if applicable);
- the IP address, phone type and language of your mobile phone;
- the date and time of your access to the App;
- Any other information legally defined as “sensitive personal data” or “personal information”
2. How and why we use your personal data
We use your personal data to provide you with our services and to provide you with access to our applications. We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access the Services and use the Application;
- To provide, maintain and improve the App and our Services to you;
- Notify you about new versions or features of the app
- To respond to your questions and requests, including your customer service inquiries;
- To send you newsletters and marketing materials about the products, services, offers, promotions, properties, awards and events we offer; and to provide news and information that we think will be of interest to you; these offers may include our tailored offers for you targeted special offers;
- send you promotional emails about the products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events we offer;
- For identity verification and to prevent identity fraud and identity theft;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage and activity related to the Application;
- To send you emails, including reminders, related to your use of the App and general services;
- send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative information;
- prevent illegal activities, including any money laundering or other abuse;
- for research and analysis;
- To enforce terms and conditions;
- We may notify you from time to time;
- as permitted by applicable law;
- any other permitted use.
3. Data security
We take appropriate security measures to protect user data from unauthorized access and its unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. These measures include an internal review of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to our systems where users’ personal data is stored. We have a comprehensive information security plan and information security policy that encompass the administrative, technical, operational and physical security controls we have in place to protect sensitive personal data and other personal information.
The information we collect is securely stored using several information security applications. However, security is always relative and we cannot guarantee that security measures are absolute and will not be breached. Data transmitted over the Internet is inherently a security risk or threat. Therefore, we cannot guarantee any security of such information during transmission through the internet infrastructure or any unsolicited disclosure by any user using the services on the app.
When you register with us, your account is protected with login information, including a username and password known only to you. Therefore, you should not provide your login name and other personal information to anyone; a violation will constitute a violation of this policy and may result in the closure of your account in certain circumstances. It is your responsibility to notify us immediately if you become aware of or have reason to suspect that there has been any breach of security, including the disclosure of your login information.
4. Information sharing
We may share sensitive personal data and other personal information collected for the following purposes:
- Legal Purposes: We may share your information with law enforcement and other government agencies, courts and other agencies so that they can comply with the law and assist in ongoing and pending legal proceedings. We may also use your information when necessary to investigate, prevent or take action against possible illegal activity or to comply with legal process or to address a threat to the physical safety of any person or to safeguard the rights of our employees, users, or the general public;
- To prevent fraud;
- Issues involving information security, or the protection of your rights, or the rights of the company, or the rights of the public.
5. Privacy measures for minors
Our applications and competitions are only available to persons 18 years of age or older. If you are under the age of 18, you may not use our application. If you are a parent and/or guardian and believe that we may have inadvertently collected your child’s personal information, you may notify us immediately by sending us an email.
6. Limitation of Liability
7. Applicable Law